1.4
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I ordered a gold plated beverage cart. What I received was a copper plated color beverage cart.

I sent them the original picture of the cart as displayed online and pictures of the actual I received. It was obvious that the colors were different. Their rep said I had buyer's remorse and that I would have to pay the shipping cost to return it. I gave her the definition of buyer's remorse and replied that it was not fair that I had to pay $30 to have the wrong item sent back.

After going around and around with them I called Sears, the online site I had originally ordered item from, and they issued me a return shipping label.

I WILL TELL AS MANY PEOPLE THAT I KNOW TO NEVER SHOP WITH UNBEATABLESALES. No heart for the customer.

Review about: Unbeatablesale Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

The same thing happened to me with the fake company! I ordered something, they shipped the wrong color and I have to pay for their *** mistake!!!

WTF, what a joke, out $60 shipping due to their error!!!!!!!!! This company should not have access to the WALMART website....#DO NOT ORDER FROM Unbeatable Sale!