Ordered a tow bar baseplate and was wrong part, shipped back and they said they would refund amount on my CC.in 2-3 business days.

No refund so weeks later I inquired about it. They claimed they were waiting for word from warehouse. They then claimed there were hardware pieces missing, then 2 days later they claimed all hardware was missing. They will not return phone messages and I have left many.

Very unprofessional and horrible customer service.

Has been almost a month and still no refund.To large of a purchase to let this slide! Liars and cheats.What a nitemare..... BEWARE!!!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of nightmare and i wasnt asleep and deception. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of roadmaster tow bar baseplate and associated monetary loss in the amount of $470. UnbeatableSale needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned roadmaster tow bar baseplate in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at UnbeatableSale. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Home Depot.

Had an Experience with UnbeatableSale?

Comments

CeCe2013

Report them to the BBB in your area, that's what I did.