UnbeatableSale - When I cancelled, they immediately ran to my bank account to place a hold on $780!
They falsely advertised an $800.00 generator.After paying online, I was able to find a PDF of the manual.
I found the TRUE specs of the fuel usage numbers. less than 6 hrs after paying, I contacted them, because I never received a confirmation email. They said I didn't get it, because it hadn't been entered into the system yet. I told her that was great, because I found the true fuel usage specs, and it was a guzzler, and I wanted to cancel.
I said that I'd als called because my bank wasn't showing the debit of: $780.00+ yet either. She said: "they don't charge my card until they ship the generator, which would be 1 or 2 weeks from now. She also said I would get a confirmation email in a day or two. I went back online to my bank after the call, and saw where they'd just placed a hold on the money!
I'm sure they plan to ship it, and then charge me return shipping and a re-stocking fee, to return it, like all the reviews I'm now reading about them. It weighs 207 Lbs! They "still" have not cancelled the hold on my money in my account.... My bank has changed my card for a new one, and started a dispute, in case they try to get away with this maneuver.
I want them to fax a form to my bank, agreeing to drop any claim for the sale, or the money, due to false advertising.
I'm providing proof of my allegations, via screen captures of the fictitious fuel consumption, in the online listing at Walmart, and the printout of the PDF Manual that states: that it gets 45% less fuel economy.I also have my phone records which prove I spoke with them on the phone, prior to them placing a hold on my money!
I want a FULL refund back to my account *NOW*
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Placed a hold on my money
- I cancelled before the order was processed and then you
- Misrepresented item and return fee
- Reason of review:
- I cancelled before processed, and you placed a hold on my money. I want my money now, before you ship. It was cancelled
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- All Power Apg3590Cn 9000 Watt Propane Generator
- Unbeatablesale Advertisement
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Jessica Zamarron's website www.pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel, her former ecommerce site got shut down because she stole money from innocent buyers and failed to send out bikinis or dresses. She claims on her..."
- "I ordered a 75.00 pair of miss me jeans New With tags from DD Danell....... Instead I received an old pair of mossimo jean's that were probably purchased at Target..."
- "Was scammed out of $300 by these lying SCAMMERS. Contacted my credit card company right away to place a hold on my card to prevent future purchases by these..."
- "HI, I ORDERED A NIKON D5500 FOR $529.00 THEN WHEN I CALLED TO CHECK ON THE ORDER THEY TOLD ME I WOULD BE BETTER OFF WITH THE US VERSION FOR..."
- "Leased a vehicle and 2 weeks later it died in the middle of the intersection after the radiator cooling fans stopped working, the air conditioning stopped working, the gas..."
- "Judy Jersey store: ordered a medium jersey, got here with tag medium on it but when i tried it on it's huge, a friend of mine uses a size 48..."
- "Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that they replace a steering wheel because its..."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."