Resolved
1.2

Update by user Jan 08, 2015

Instead of correcting their misleading eBay listing and being honest, UnbeatableSales offered me $25 discount on a next purchase (never again) if I removed my negative eBay rating. I declined the bribe.

Original review posted by user Jan 08, 2015

Did my research at local stores and online, looking for a 3 part, deck mount, tub filler faucet.Narrowed it down to brand and model available at local stores for less than $200.

Unbeatablesales ad stated "BrandName Faucet" with an unformatted blob of text description for $252. It said: "Required roughy-in valve included". When the expensive faucet arrived, there was no faucet per se, (no rough-in valve or stems), just the empty handles and the center spigot. The actual valve and stems (called "rough-in") are an additional $95.

The box the empty faucet was in did not say "faucet" but clearly said "Trim". The box was open, not sealed and was not a retail box. It looked as if the trim and the rough-in had been separated to be sold individually. With misleading and buried description in the unformated text description.

When I called to ask for the rest of the faucet, the rep read the same description I had seen and concluded that the warehouse must have made a mistake. After several days of waiting, I received a very short email telling me to buy the rough-in kit because it was not included. Several emails and calls later, I insisted that they refund my money and send me an RMA and shipping label. The rep was very annoyed and exasperated but I insisted.

I was lucky to have ordered through eBay because eBay provides buyer protection. I will make sure to stay clear of this seller at all costs. Same eBay misleading faucet ad has been reposted as-is.

Buyer beware, you may not have the energy, time and patience to get your money back.Stay clear.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Bidawi is quite happy with ebay mandated refund and stated that there is a room for improvement of false ad. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of unbeatablesale shipping service. UnbeatableSale needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned unbeatablesale shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at UnbeatableSale. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Home Depot.

Had an Experience with UnbeatableSale?

Comments

CeCe2013

Report them to the BBB in your area, that's what I did.