I bought an over the range KITCHEN Aid microwave for 23.?? Plus 9.99 shipping .

On 9-18-17 off of the Walmart.com sight. on the 19th. I received a MICRO SWITCH in the mail from Unbeatable Sales, valued at 5.?? On their sight.

I called unbeatable Sales to ask what I was suppose to do with a micro chip for a microwave door! Their customer service begins to tell me the wrong item was shipped and they would issue a credit immediately for the total amt. if 32.?? .

I told them I didn’t want a refund I wanted the microwave they had sold me . They proceeded to tell me it was a Walmart error they had imputed the wrong item #. That I needed to call Walmart for any compensation if I wanted it. That they had refunded my money as I had requested.

I told them I didn’t request over and over after 15 min. They hung up on me. I called Walmart. They called unbeatable Sales Customer Service and ut was stated Unbeatable is a 3rd party vendor and responsible for all listings through their comoany.

They said the same thing as before Round 2. I requested a supervisor -would nit transfer me and hung up on me with Walmart customer on the line . Walmart offered a 25.0@ gift certificate, for the way I was treated by UNBEATABLE SALES CUSTOMER SERV. Long story short not a good business to do business with!

I will not recommend to anyone . They were not honest with me in covering up their error. They do not , have not , or never will carry the brand, type of microwave they posted for sale.

So too me that is false advertisement . Buyer Beware.

Review about: Unbeatablesale Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

BAD! Ordered with Walmart.ca.

and never got my item.

Never buy anything from them or Walmart. It,s all about $$$$$$$$ for Walmart.

Actually I think they did a great job after reading your review. The wrong item got shipped by mistake and that had no way of sending you that item-an honest glitch.

They tried to make it right by offering you a full refund. what more do you want them to do??

to Joe #1442402

Joe, you must work for Unbeatable or you simply have not had to deal with this disgusting company....his point was they falsely advertise and ship the wrong *** to you and do not give two *** about you and the money and time you are out!