1.3

Update by user May 27

I have been notified on May 25 2018 that I will be receiving a refund of $51.33. I was originally charged $87.37 for shipping and taxes.

I have asked why I'm not receiving a full refund.

The product was delivered Feb.13 at the Walmart store which I have never received nor have they found. This is how long it has taken to get a partial refund.

Update by user May 17

I asked for a refund as I have still not received my product. I waited 2 weeks for a reply.

They said that they had a suggestion and to click on a link, but I am unable to access their document so have let them know this. Still waiting.

Original review posted by user Apr 16

I ordered a kettle through unbeatable sales in January. It was shipped Jan.

31 and delivered to Walmart on February 13. I've contacted unbeatable sales and Walmart and have gone to the store and no one knows where it is. It is now April 16. I have requested a refund as I have not received the product I ordered.

I was charged when the product shipped and I believe that you should not be charged until you receive it. I had a similar problem with an order from another company as this shipment was lost and was refunded.

I was told via email from unbeatable sales that Walmart may not know where it is as it was delivered by a different vendor. To me it seems that the product is lost.

Review about: Unbeatablesale Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments