Simi Valley, California

My first purchase from this internet company of a 17.00 Hummingbird Feeder with a nearly $12.00 S&H charge, of which is 70 % of the cost.

For some unknown reason, the item was not delivered and was returned to the shipper.

I simply asked to have the item resent to me and not to be recharged the shipping fee( after all it is a highly inflated shipping fee.) My request was declined. I escalated the issue. I was told:

The escalation team has stated that we cannot issue the shipping.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Ph: 888-657-8436

UnbeatableSale Inc.

This practice, in my opinion, is a poor internet business model/mission statement. Given the fact , I spend upwards of 500-1K a year on internet purchases for my extensive garden, I will never do business with such short sided, greedy customer service.

Thank you for allowing me this soapbox.

I didn't like: Unwillingness to redeliver a product without charging me.

Additional Fees
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss I asked the item to be reshipped without having to pay an additional 70% S&H charge / $12
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with UnbeatableSale?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion