Additional Fees

My first purchase from this internet company of a 17.00 Hummingbird Feeder with a nearly $12.00 S&H charge, of which is 70 % of the cost.

For some unknown reason, the item was not delivered and was returned to the shipper.

I simply asked to have the item resent to me and not to be recharged the shipping fee( after all it is a highly inflated shipping fee.) My request was declined. I escalated the issue. I was told:

The escalation team has stated that we cannot issue the shipping.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Ph: 888-657-8436

UnbeatableSale Inc.

This practice, in my opinion, is a poor internet business model/mission statement. Given the fact , I spend upwards of 500-1K a year on internet purchases for my extensive garden, I will never do business with such short sided, greedy customer service.

Thank you for allowing me this soapbox.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of unwillingness to redeliver a product without charging me. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "i asked the item to be reshipped without having to pay an additional 70% s&h charge" of unbeatablesale shipping service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $12. UnbeatableSale needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned unbeatablesale shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at UnbeatableSale. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Home Depot.

Had an Experience with UnbeatableSale?

Comments