UnbeatableSale - Damaged item with no opportunity for refund or exchange.

After paying a lot for an office cabinet, the item arrived damaged.I took pictures and immediately called them to file a claim.

They agreed that the damage was extensive. I was told on the phone that UPS might want to inspect it before giving me a refund or sending me a new one. I was never told to keep any original packaging nor that I might have to repackage it and ship it back. I kept all the cardboard but not the plastic wrap, since that got torn while I unwrapped the cabinet.

Well because I don't have the plastic wrap anymore, now they won't take it back or even inspect it or anything. Al they have done is refund the shipping cost.

Worst service I have ever experienced among my numerous internet purchases.Now I have overpaid for a damaged piece of furniture.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Baraga Cabinet
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #564968 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with UnbeatableSale? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 04 #1181033 Brooklyn, New York

Chipped paint is what you call extensive damage? Find better things to do with your time.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.