Featured Not resolved
1.4

After paying a lot for an office cabinet, the item arrived damaged.I took pictures and immediately called them to file a claim.

They agreed that the damage was extensive. I was told on the phone that UPS might want to inspect it before giving me a refund or sending me a new one. I was never told to keep any original packaging nor that I might have to repackage it and ship it back. I kept all the cardboard but not the plastic wrap, since that got torn while I unwrapped the cabinet.

Well because I don't have the plastic wrap anymore, now they won't take it back or even inspect it or anything. Al they have done is refund the shipping cost.

Worst service I have ever experienced among my numerous internet purchases.Now I have overpaid for a damaged piece of furniture.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with UnbeatableSale?

Comments

Brooklyn, New York, United States #1181033

Chipped paint is what you call extensive damage? Find better things to do with your time.

ph214
to Anonymous #1306876

Yes it is extensive.The picture clearly shows that.

And when you buy something new, you expect NO DAMAGE. And if there is damage, you expect that the company will correct the problem. If people wanted chipped or damaged items they would go on craigs list...or directly to unbeatable sales haa! Scam artists!

This person paid good money, find better things to do with their time??They are, its called getting a refund for broken ***.