While most reviews are negative in nature, my review of UnbeatableSale.com is completely positive because I am amazed with thier customer service.After ordering one of their products from Walmart.com and receiving it, there was a problem with the product and it needed to be returned.

Not only was the response to my issue handled very quickly, but the customer service representative went out of his way to make sure my needs as a customer were fully met.

And I fully believe that a company should be recognized when they do something right and not only when they get it wrong.KCCO

Review about: Wonderful Customer Service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with UnbeatableSale?

Comments

taz
Newton Falls, Ohio, United States #944733

sounds like you work for them,I post reviews good and bad and this company is bad.

We are not ***

I wouldn't be a bit surprised to find out that this positive rating is false and was posted by someone at UnbeatableSales.com; otherwise, why would a consumer come to the PISSED COMSUMER site to post a positive comment????

KrisB2806
to We are not *** #930944

I am definitely not an employee of this company in any way, shape or form.I was actually going to post about another company that I was having issues with when I got the email from Unbeatablesale about an r/c truck I bought for my son that was defective .

I was really impressed and it's not every day that you have a company actually does the right thing.

So I figured I'd post my experience.But I'm totally real...

taz